MHD 2.0 Troubleshooting FAQ

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
I tried signing in with google , and got and error!

Looks like you are opening your web browser directly? Or not using chrome.

Step 1. Ensure Chrome is installed
Step 2. Open MHD App
Step 3. Open side menu and click LOGIN
Step 4. Select Chrome as the browser you would like to use to complete the operation if your phone prompts you
Step 5. Use your login method of choice (Google, FB, create MHD account, etc)

Report back what happens after each step please

BMW 1M

Private
Feb 18, 2018
Ride
BMW 135I
I tried signing in with google , and got and error!
Tried my other tablet Dragon touch! I got this also ! Login with Facebook !
Looks like you are opening your web browser directly? Or not using chrome.

Step 1. Ensure Chrome is installed
Step 2. Open MHD App
Step 3. Open side menu and click LOGIN
Step 4. Select Chrome as the browser you would like to use to complete the operation if your phone prompts you
Step 5. Use your login method of choice (Google, FB, create MHD account, etc)

Report back what happens after each step please
I sign with google and got into “you’ re logged in as G Edward Wild, but if I go back to MHD I have to sign again! Don’t understand!!

Attachments

• 19EF0FAC-3866-49C6-80BF-C2CB3A378FF7.jpeg
    19EF0FAC-3866-49C6-80BF-C2CB3A378FF7.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 47
  • F16A1387-AB3F-46C1-BE51-F33EDD2954FF.jpeg
    F16A1387-AB3F-46C1-BE51-F33EDD2954FF.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 62

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Tried my other tablet Dragon touch! I got this also ! Login with Facebook !

I sign with google and got into “you’ re logged in as G Edward Wild, but if I go back to MHD I have to sign again! Don’t understand!!

Can you record the process of logging in and then upload it to youtube so we can see? Sometimes the process is more informative than the result.

To me however, you're showing two different devices. One appears to be a tablet and the other appears to be a phone. Is your tablet on airplane mode? Can you at least confirm you have internet access?

Also, when he says 'open it with chrome' he doesn't mean literally open the chrome app and type that address into the address bar.

He means, when you click login inside the Android app, it will open up the web browser for you. Sometimes it uses the wrong web browser and sometimes it allows you to choose.

To set chrome as your default web browser this may help:

Reactions: BMW 1M

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
You are not following the directions. Please re-read above and follow EXACTLY like I typed. Also make sure you are on MHD version 2.01.

Also, DO NOT open your web browser manually.

Reactions: aus335iguy

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
Could it be that he’s logged in succesfully but hasn’t hit his link in his email to complete the activation and then it’s going in circles

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Please describe, in GREAT DETAIL the problem you are experiencing.

Ensure you explain exactly where you press and what you see and we'll do our best to help you out.

If you're having trouble accessing your Licenses from iOS, you need to update the Android version first and login via the app using one of the login options.

When you click login, the app will attempt to open a web browser automatically. If the web browser it is using is NOT chrome, then you're likely to experience issues or errors. Please ensure Chrome is the default browser on your device.

If you have errors, please upload a video to youtube and post it here showing the problem(use your iPhone or other phone) or describe in detail the issue.

If you have an old device, it would be worth trying a newer one since most problems I've seen are related to people using old crappy devices.

BMW 1M

Private
Feb 18, 2018
Ride
BMW 135I
Please describe, in GREAT DETAIL the problem you are experiencing.

Ensure you explain exactly where you press and what you see and we'll do our best to help you out.

If you're having trouble accessing your Licenses from iOS, you need to update the Android version first and login via the app using one of the login options.

When you click login, the app will attempt to open a web browser automatically. If the web browser it is using is NOT chrome, then you're likely to experience issues or errors. Please ensure Chrome is the default browser on your device.

If you have errors, please upload a video to youtube and post it here showing the problem(use your iPhone or other phone) or describe in detail the issue.

If you have an old device, it would be worth trying a newer one since most problems I've seen are related to people using old crappy devices.
Ok I will try !

Reactions: doublespaces

BMW 1M

Private
Feb 18, 2018
Ride
BMW 135I
I lost my Android app ! I put the new ios and when I go to license it tells me I need a voucher! WTF!!! I can’t even buy them again!

BMW 1M

Private
Feb 18, 2018
Ride
BMW 135I
If you did sign up for an MHD account with that email, then you must check your email for a verification link before it will let you log in with it.
I did that ! It said logged, than I went back to Mhd and I had to sign again ! Same problem again!!

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
I did that ! It said logged, than I went back to Mhd and I had to sign again ! Same problem again!!

You are signing in directly in the browser, I specifically said not to do that. Please follow my post with the numbered steps EXACTLY. Post a screenshot of each step along way the way please.

BMW 1M

Private
Feb 18, 2018
Ride
BMW 135I
I am trying to help you in the other thread, and you are not following my instructions. Please do not make a new thread for this. @doublespaces
This Is what I got when sign in with my MHD
!! Bad credentials!! WTF!!

Attachments

• 04CF6A22-9875-41DA-AE97-3A2EF79DD3B9.jpeg
    04CF6A22-9875-41DA-AE97-3A2EF79DD3B9.jpeg
    292.1 KB · Views: 51