LHD 1M Bottom mount fitment

dmacc

Lurker
Dec 1, 2020
Have you hit the rollers yet?
That's next up on the list. Still trying to diagnose why my hpfp pressure is spiking up at idle, then dropping shortly after. Had the same issue on stock turbos, but was able to fix it by replacing boost solenoids. Not really sure what to do now that I'm single and it's happening again.

N54TT

Corporal
Jul 21, 2020
Ride
2013 335is
That's next up on the list. Still trying to diagnose why my hpfp pressure is spiking up at idle, then dropping shortly after. Had the same issue on stock turbos, but was able to fix it by replacing boost solenoids. Not really sure what to do now that I'm single and it's happening again.

Hope you get it sorted out soon. Are you able to squeeze more than 50% of E85 with the PFS POD or you just prefer to keep it at 50% blend?

dmacc

Lurker
Dec 1, 2020
Hope you get it sorted out soon. Are you able to squeeze more than 50% of E85 with the PFS POD or you just prefer to keep it at 50% blend?
Highest I've been able to go so far is e60 at 26psi with 10 degrees max of timing. Pressure was still decent, but it's definitely a lot happier on 50%. I don't plan on going more than 26psi, and will likely turn it down after the dyno. Trying to get some funds going to pick up another block to build in the event she takes a poop.

Reactions: N54TT