King main bearing set MB7776SI0.25 acutally in stock at Vivid racing?

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Probably better to call or get it in writing aka email.

torbearfree

Private
Jan 2, 2020
I got an automated email from Vivid. I doubt they actually have the bearings. Why in the hell would they say "in stock" when they say" Your order has been processed and is scheduled to be drop shipped directly from our vendor or manufacturer." If you do not physically have it stop saying "In stock."

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I got an automated email from Vivid. I doubt they actually have the bearings. Why in the hell would they say "in stock" when they say" Your order has been processed and is scheduled to be drop shipped directly from our vendor or manufacturer." If you do not physically have it stop saying "In stock."

I have found a huge amount of 'performance parts' websites just drop ship from the manufacturer/vendor. Everyone just takes their piece of the pie aka makes some margin. It's all bullshit.

torbearfree

Private
Jan 2, 2020
I called, they said their vendor had an incorrect inventory. No bearings. This evening I got another automated email from Vivid saying my order would drop ship. I lolled. This ordeal has put a serious strain on my personal and work relationships. Asking for rides suck.