JPworkz bottom mount turbos

Bumbleb

Private
Nov 3, 2016
Florida
I dont know about everyone else but I have had no issues getting ahold of him. He does not seem to have this on the shelf but seems like a very easy person to talk to. No he does not het back to me in 5 minutes but he does respond to me by the next day.

If I do go with this kit then I will be going with the 6766. I will keep you guys updated... maybe I'm scene famous now.

• Dumb
Reactions: JBacon335

Bigdaddyaaron

Corporal
Nov 5, 2016
USA
I dont know about everyone else but I have had no issues getting ahold of him. He does not seem to have this on the shelf but seems like a very easy person to talk to. No he does not het back to me in 5 minutes but he does respond to me by the next day.

If I do go with this kit then I will be going with the 6766. I will keep you guys updated... maybe I'm scene famous now.
just don't get too enthralled in what he saying. If you choose to buy from him, the ride WILL be bumpy. He'll miss the first deadline he gives you and you'll give him a call. He'll apologize and be a genuine guy and make another deadline that is only slightly past the previous one.
This cycle will continue for 3-6 months until you get everything. My kit is great, but I probably wouldn't order another unless I lived up the street from him lol.

Reactions: Sshec152

Kervio

Private
Jan 7, 2017
just don't get too enthralled in what he saying. If you choose to buy from him, the ride WILL be bumpy. He'll miss the first deadline he gives you and you'll give him a call. He'll apologize and be a genuine guy and make another deadline that is only slightly past the previous one.
This cycle will continue for 3-6 months until you get everything. My kit is great, but I probably wouldn't order another unless I lived up the street from him lol.

Does he not realize that if he would step up his customer service and turnaround time he would take the entire single turbo market overnight...

Abacus38

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Tampa/Orlando, FL
Ride
2007 Ti Ag 335i
In order to up his customer service he needs to hire more people. The more people he hire the bigger his overhead will be which means prices are going up. His kit is cheap for a reason.

Kervio

Private
Jan 7, 2017
Nice man! Whats the address? I couldn't seem to find it under you contacts in your website, you should update that. Got a dyno of that 951whp run? Would love to see that.

Will he meet these requests?! We shall see!

b1mmr

Corporal
Jan 17, 2017
that is fine now. people who ordered his first year or so had no idea or any communication to know that it would take so long. even then some people got half a kit after 3-4 months.

i guess at this point people should know that it will take long and communication will be sparce at best.
Exactly.. with so many new vendors just think how many guinea pigs there would be for each one of them. That's bad practice.

Reactions: veer90

Kervio

Private
Jan 7, 2017
@Jerry @ Jpworkz.com @Payam@BMS

Guys right now , let's hash things out ...

Why all the beef? You guys both are part of two most successful business's in the n54 market ... let's cut the crap and say what you have to say to each right now then let's shake hands like men to keep peace from now on

Preach! I really hope Jerry can defend himself once and for all. And hopefully I get my turbo kit soon...

Bigdaddyaaron

Corporal
Nov 5, 2016
USA
You mean like Jerry's shop address? LOL
This was funny.

But let the grudge go.

@Jerry @ Jpworkz.com @Payam@BMS

Guys right now , let's hash things out ...

Why all the beef? You guys both are part of two most successful business's in the n54 market ... let's cut the crap and say what you have to say to each right now then let's shake hands like men to keep peace from now on

Not gonna happen. Payam is salty and Jerry is master of the sidestep. Better off just avoiding each other.

Reactions: Sshec152