If you were as badass as me and won a charge pipe.

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
Then you'd have a free charge pipe. But the level of badassery I achieved cannot be matched by you mere peasants.

Back on February 2, I lost my job. Ironically, the same day I also won a free VRSF item from Matt at ZNM Performance (Inlets, Downpipes, or a charge pipe). So I need a job. But I chose the charge pipe, and added a TiAL BOV for a reasonable price.

There were a number of delays, through no real fault of Matt's, but delays nonetheless, but today I finally got my charge pipe. I very briefly looked inside the box, it appears to have everything (Including the BOV).

I'll update as I can, but so far I'm a happy bum.

20170324_180446_zpsr2vhq8qg.jpg

Reactions: doublespaces

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
Ya, but like I said, it's not anyone's fault really. So first and foremost, I won this, so I'm NOT a paying customer. I imagine if paid for one, everyone involved would be a lot more active. The order didn't go through the website like a usual order, so it wasn't automated.

I also had to do some paperwork and stuff, the agreements that go along with it. That was not done by ZNM, but took about a week. I also opted for a BOV, which chanted things since he had to price that. And he was out of stock for the specific BOV I wanted, so he had to order it, and his usual supplier was out of them, so he had to go to another supplier.

So yes, the wait was long, but I don't really fault anyone for that, it was kind of the nature of the beast. Like I said, if you were to go online and order the same thing from him today, I'm sure you'd have it in a week, 2 max. More updates coming this week!

mkster08

Corporal
Nov 5, 2016
Kansas
Yea I wasn't blaming anyone, I'm just the most impatient person ever haha.. Congrats on the win though!

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
Huge progress. I got the items out of the box, and took pics. I could do an engine swap in a day and a half at this pace.

Had I been paying for this, I would not be satisfied with the coating (See pics). Everything else is in good shape, and it appears to have included everything necessary for install.

20170329_164358_zpsdpo6n2vm.jpg

20170329_164410_zpsawnfs6f1.jpg

20170329_202203_zpsimi6kkfu.jpg

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
Lol at least the chipped coating is at the bottom, and not like anyone will see it once it's in anyways. But like you said, free mods are always the best mods. Just throw it on, takes like 45 min, 25 if you have the cowl delete and missing a couple not needed screws :) (my HVAC cowl isn't screwed down lmao)