Help with Misfire

Watermelon

Lurker
Mar 13, 2018
Ride
535i FBO+
Hey guys, I keep getting a cylinder 6 misfire under WOT in 3rd gear around 6200-6800 RPM. Sometimes it doesn't happen but it usually will when i do a pull on the highway and near the redline on the tach. I've replaced all bank 1 injectors with brand new Index 12, and i replaced cylinder 6 with a new index 12 as well less than 50 miles ago. The car is FBO, no meth no ethanol. stock fuel pump, RB Inlets, new RB PCV valve, recent walnut blast and new NGK 95770 plugs gapped at .020". Can you guys look at some logs for me and see whats up?
https://datazap.me/u

EDIT: adaptions were reset prior to the log, running a Cobb AP, unistalled the Cobb and reinstalled the Cobb and custom flash from National Speed in Wilmington NC

Last edited:

Sshec152

Corporal
Nov 3, 2016
Aston pa
Probably a coil pack if injectors and plugs are newer. Swap cylinder 6 coil pack with another cylinder, clear codes and drive again. See if code switches with coil pack location

Sshec152

Corporal
Nov 3, 2016
Aston pa
Id assume you coded the injector? You could try swapping a spark plug or injector. After that id do a compression test.

Watermelon

Lurker
Mar 13, 2018
Ride
535i FBO+
Yes i coded all the injectors 1-6 and reset all the adaptions. spark plugs are brand new and so are injectors, havent seen any fouling on the plugs yet that would lead me to believe i got faulty new injectors