Help setting up waste gate

ilyoscarr

Apr 15, 2024
Basically what title says, I have a psr 45mm waste gate and need help setting it up with my 3 port mac. If anyone has the same wastegaste please let me know how you set it up! Thanks 🙏🏼

ktb_e92

Apr 16, 2024
Indiana
Ride
2007 335i MT6
Here's a picture regarding the routing. A 13psi wastegate spring will be good enough. As far as re-arranging the 2 wires in the ECU and doing single-bank fueling along to wrap up the Mac process, go on YouTube and look up CD919's boost control tutorial. Lastly, use any video you find helpful regarding how do do single-bank fueling for an N54 so you know exactly what to do with your O2 sensor placement. That should be it.

Attachments

• mac lining.png
    mac lining.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 10

ilyoscarr

Apr 15, 2024
Here's a picture regarding the routing. A 13psi wastegate spring will be good enough. As far as re-arranging the 2 wires in the ECU and doing single-bank fueling along to wrap up the Mac process, go on YouTube and look up CD919's boost control tutorial. Lastly, use any video you find helpful regarding how do do single-bank fueling for an N54 so you know exactly what to do with your O2 sensor placement. That should be it.
Thanks a lot!