EOS fuel system ?

TheAllOriginal

Private
Dec 15, 2016
Baltimore, MD
Hey all ! I'm about to upgrade my fueling again and was hoping to go with EOS billet fuel system but have not seen anything recent about it. Back when it was teased a year ago it peaked my interest, but I didn't need to upgrade at the time. Now I'm that I need to upgrade, I'm trying to get more info. Anybody have experience with this ? Anything is appreciated. Thank you !

KevinC39

Corporal
Jun 27, 2017
Ride
335i

TheAllOriginal

Private
Dec 15, 2016
Baltimore, MD
Pretty sure the shop who did the fab work on my drag car is running it on his 1M with upgraded twins for awhile. @EOSpeed makes good stuff.
Interesting, I'd love to hear more about it. Yeah I bet, I'm trying to get ahold of their fuel pump set-up.
Thanks but this is just a DIY on how to install it. This is how I found out about it last year. But yes this is the exact system I'm asking about !

KevinC39

Corporal
Jun 27, 2017
Ride
335i
You didn't really say what you wanted to know about it but that's a good way to see what all is in the set up. You can get on there and ask Doublespaces if you have a specific question about something.

I only have their BPM4 so I can't help much

TheAllOriginal

Private
Dec 15, 2016
Baltimore, MD
You didn't really say what you wanted to know about it but that's a good way to see what all is in the set up. You can get on there and ask Doublespaces if you have a specific question about something.

I only have their BPM4 so I can't help much
That's what I mean't by anything recent since that was the last, and really only time it was mentioned. But sorry should have clarified it a bit more.

Made a separate thread for discussion & since I didnt wanna clutter his DIY one with different info. But maybe @doublespaces can chime in on this one with some info ?

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Hey, what would you like to know about it? Also, since my DIY there is now a revision to the design which allows for easier installation. @EOSpeed could chime in more.

Reactions: TheAllOriginal

TheAllOriginal

Private
Dec 15, 2016
Baltimore, MD
Hey, what would you like to know about it? Also, since my DIY there is now a revision to the design which allows for easier installation. @EOSpeed could chime in more.
Really just anything wanted to see who ran it and their thoughts on it. Wasn't sure if he was still offering it, since I'm interested in purchasing one soon.

Nice what's on the revision ? Hope he can chime in also. Didnt know the best way to contact him about this, have a few questions about configurations and pricing etc. Tried email but no response yet :(

Reactions: doublespaces

Flinchy

Private
Nov 5, 2016
Australia
Hey all ! I'm about to upgrade my fueling again and was hoping to go with EOS billet fuel system but have not seen anything recent about it. Back when it was teased a year ago it peaked my interest, but I didn't need to upgrade at the time. Now I'm that I need to upgrade, I'm trying to get more info. Anybody have experience with this ? Anything is appreciated. Thank you !
Have you had any luck getting one?

Last I asked them they weren't very interested, just said they were revising the driver side hat, and never replied about an ETA