ECO Coolant Temp 108°

Winny_N54

Lurker
Jul 4, 2023
Hi guys,

I would like to know if there is a prepared XDF to change the temperature target of ECO mode ?
I want modify the stock value (108 to 104) for traffic jams.

tuner.JPG

Thanks

superwofy

Corporal
Jan 18, 2021
Very good for 1M ! Good Job

Do you know how i can find the overrun tables for IJE0S ?.
I have a IJE0S :grinning:

While I don't have specific instructions, what I would do is take the example BINs from the XDF repo and look for the same values between the files in a hex editor. A lot of the values are the same just offset by a certain amount.

You can of course switch to IKM0S.

• Informative
Reactions: Boorda

Winny_N54

Lurker
Jul 4, 2023
Hi @superwofy , i tried in your XDF threshold of coolant/oil temp after engine off. Are you sure it work ?
After turning off the engine on mine, water and oil exceeding the thresholds that I set, the water pump was not running, nor the fan.

xdff.JPG

superwofy

Corporal
Jan 18, 2021
Hi @superwofy , i tried in your XDF threshold of coolant/oil temp after engine off. Are you sure it work ?
After turning off the engine on mine, water and oil exceeding the thresholds that I set, the water pump was not running, nor the fan.

Yes, those thresholds work however, there's more to it than that.

First, those thresholds need to be reached and Terminal R must be off.

Secondly, the DME uses a calculated fuel consumed value over a set time period (K_VSKR_ZK) to determine if overrun should happen. I.e even if those thresholds (coolant OR oil) are exceeded, if enough fuel wasn't consumed in the last 240s of the last drive cycle, overrun will not happen. There are also two modes for the EWP. 2 minutes or 4 minutes.

Perhaps K_EWPVSKR1 and K_EWPVSKR2 can be set lower as Vskr_mw_nl (calculated fuel used) must be greater than these thresholds. Setting K_EWPVSKR2 to 0 should mean it will always overrun for two minutes after engine off (as long as temp thresholds are met).

1694370320040.png

1694369119573.png

The fan algorithm seems much simpler. Though I have my thresholds set pretty high so I have not heard it run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Winny_N54

Winny_N54

Lurker
Jul 4, 2023
Ohw thank U very much for your information !

where do you get this very useful information on algorithms? 😍