Eager to learn jb4

1E82N54

Nov 21, 2022
Hey ya'll Jeff here, I've had my 1er since 2000mi has 84000mi. Its been fun. Well I've recently just installed RBtwo plus. Trying to tune this thing based on reading language that I don't understand has been difficult for me. I stated the game all Dinan, stage 3, CAI, oil cooler, FMIC, axle back. Yes expensive lesson. As I went catless and upgraded inlets and outlets I decided with jb4. Have vrsf charge pipe and 7.5 FMIC. Forget DV. Was wanting to reach out to VBait or others in helping me. This thing wants to eat the pavement. Also have PI stage 2 lp with step 2 plugs and precision kit. Having problems with fueing

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Hey ya'll Jeff here, I've had my 1er since 2000mi has 84000mi. Its been fun. Well I've recently just installed RBtwo plus. Trying to tune this thing based on reading language that I don't understand has been difficult for me. I stated the game all Dinan, stage 3, CAI, oil cooler, FMIC, axle back. Yes expensive lesson. As I went catless and upgraded inlets and outlets I decided with jb4. Have vrsf charge pipe and 7.5 FMIC. Forget DV. Was wanting to reach out to VBait or others in helping me. This thing wants to eat the pavement. Also have PI stage 2 lp with step 2 plugs and precision kit. Having problems with fueing
V8 bait is no longer around.
What is the question ?
Post a .csv with any concerns.