E92 335i vs Ferrari 430 Scuderia

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
I cant see a caption that mentions what mods sorryo_O.

Not on the video. On the post.

I have seen 335i upgraded turbos destroy GTRs, Porsches, Corvettes, Vipers, Lamborghinis, Ferraris... like cake walk. MMP Turbos...and they were the old generation turbos.

So let me ask you this, what is to say it IS a turbo upgraded 335i? Since you asked me the opposite question? From my personal experience, this car cannot be upgraded. Impossible. The OP guess that it may have JB4+ is correct.

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
Not on the video. On the post.

I have seen 335i upgraded turbos destroy GTRs, Porsches, Corvettes, Vipers, Lamborghinis, Ferraris... like cake walk. MMP Turbos...and they were the old generation turbos.

So let me ask you this, what is to say it IS a turbo upgraded 335i? Since you asked me the opposite question? From my personal experience, this car cannot be upgraded. Impossible. The OP guess that it may have JB4+ is correct.
335i’s are fast but I’ve not seen a stock turbo keep up with cars like that. That’s what tells me it’s had an upgrade.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
335i’s are fast but I’ve not seen a stock turbo keep up with cars like that. That’s what tells me it’s had an upgrade.

I have stock turbos and can keep up or beat stock base corvettes, mustang gts, z cars, 911 carrera etc. I am at almost 500 whp. This is stock FBO. MHD.

So adding an upgraded turbo would easily destroy many supercars. Seen it too many times.

Jacobniell

Lurker
Jan 11, 2017
I have stock turbos and can keep up or beat stock base corvettes, mustang gts, z cars, 911 carrera etc. I am at almost 500 whp. This is stock FBO. MHD.

So adding an upgraded turbo would easily destroy many supercars. Seen it too many times.
I am quite sure this is my buddy’s car and if so it HAS upgraded turboes and running almost 500 hp... with E87 mix

Last edited:
Reactions: aus335iguy