Check if turbo is EWG/PWG

gachdavit

Private
Mar 25, 2022
Hello everybody,

One guy buy a car 335i F30 {N55}, which is manufactured in 2013. He is interested in, if this car has a {EWG/PWG} type of turbo ?

A car is manufactured in july. I know about `realoem.com` and I have already visited this website and provide serial number and get detail in formation about car,,,

but when I go to `turbocharger` section, it was so hard for me to say 100 % which kind of turbo this car has.

Can anyone help us ?

VIN: `Wba3a9g53dnn73271`

Thanks !

Tempergarage

Nov 2, 2022
Hello everybody,

One guy buy a car 335i F30 {N55}, which is manufactured in 2013. He is interested in, if this car has a {EWG/PWG} type of turbo ?

A car is manufactured in july. I know about `realoem.com` and I have already visited this website and provide serial number and get detail in formation about car,,,

but when I go to `turbocharger` section, it was so hard for me to say 100 % which kind of turbo this car has.

Can anyone help us ?

VIN: `Wba3a9g53dnn73271`

Thanks !
Big turboooooo

majerskysherryl

Nov 13, 2022
What web services can I use to determine whether the original parts were used to repair a car? I'm looking forward to buying my first car, and I want it to be reliable and don't have any past I might not know about. It would be cool to know some web services to help me discover the car's history.
Except for a BMW, I am also looking into one r32 gtr for sale. It looks very nice, and the price is not high. This legend would make a great first car, especially because I don't have family and kids to drive to school yet. But how do I determine whether it hasn't been involved in any accidents?