Cant get ahold of speedtech

Mikejones1208

Corporal
Dec 6, 2016
Savannah, GA
Ride
2009 BMW 335i
Does anyone know if speedtech has changed their email, i need to order a replacement silicone charge pipe from them and have sent multiple emails the past month and cant get a reply, not sure if they changed their e mail address and haven't updated their website or something

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
Does anyone know if speedtech has changed their email, i need to order a replacement silicone charge pipe from them and have sent multiple emails the past month and cant get a reply, not sure if they changed their e mail address and haven't updated their website or something
Hes just a one man show up in mn he's hard to get ahold of.

Jan 19, 2017
Does anyone know if speedtech has changed their email, i need to order a replacement silicone charge pipe from them and have sent multiple emails the past month and cant get a reply, not sure if they changed their e mail address and haven't updated their website or somethin

Sorry I'm not seeing any emails with names similar to your username. I always try to respond to emails within 24 hrs, so if it has been beyond that, then I likely missed it or didn't receive it. I'll send you a PM here to make sure we can sync up.

Mikejones1208

Corporal
Dec 6, 2016
Savannah, GA
Ride
2009 BMW 335i
Sorry I'm not seeing any emails with names similar to your username. I always try to respond to emails within 24 hrs, so if it has been beyond that, then I likely missed it or didn't receive it. I'll send you a PM here to make sure we can sync up.
Appreciate it jeff! Parts came in fast and everything looks great!