Can some one help

Terry@BMS

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
At 75% WGDC then you should see around 9v between both solenoid wires. The factory side will be 12v and the JB4 side 3v.

I learned long ago trying to help people diagnose electrical issues with their single turbo solenoid setups is a loosing cause. You need a good mechanic on site to diagnose and fix if something has been shorted, melted, fuse blown, etc, in the factory harness.

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
At 75% WGDC then you should see around 9v between both solenoid wires. The factory side will be 12v and the JB4 side 3v.

I learned long ago trying to help people diagnose electrical issues with their single turbo solenoid setups is a loosing cause. You need a good mechanic on site to diagnose and fix if something has been shorted, melted, fuse blown, etc, in the factory harness.
I second what Terry said.. Its not always cut and dry.. You need someone that is good to tackle the job for you if you don't feel that you can.

Chris98m3

May 15, 2017
Ride
335i,wrx

I checked all the fuses. No Melted wires. Think I could of shorted out the jb4