BMW Z4 M40i spied testing on the ring

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
All that driving with an automatic, I hope his vagina didn't get hurt.

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
All that driving with an automatic, I hope his vagina didn't get hurt.

I usually feel the same way but all the newer autos just make sense. They can make us look like we have vaginas driving our manuals pretty handily

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
If you only focus on the numbers, then yes, they're better. But there's a lot more to driving, really driving, than the numbers. And that explains why the slowest performance cars out there are usually some of the best. Miata, Golf GTI, Porsche Cayman, etc.

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
If you only focus on the numbers, then yes, they're better. But there's a lot more to driving, really driving, than the numbers. And that explains why the slowest performance cars out there are usually some of the best. Miata, Golf GTI, Porsche Cayman, etc.

Exactly.. And numbers sell cars. Not looking for o mention 98 percent of them will be sold with and auto.
I drive them all day and I have to admit every year they get better and better!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i

That ain't real driving, what you call a manual is an automatic by these terms. This is a manual: