BMS Fuel Pump Controller

Terry@BMS

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
If you look at eospeed’s comment, which was a direct answer to a direct question, you’ll notice they said absolutely nothing about one product being better or worse in any way and welcomed your product to the list of offerings...

I like the guys over at EOS and I think I said different strokes for different folks in my post. Not looking to offend anyone who is "pro EKP replacement" but this IS a discussion forum. My opinion is that EKP replacement is expensive and overkill for the application, otherwise we would have designed an EKP replacement. Certainly considered it.

rayrobot

Lurker
Jul 31, 2019
Ride
335xi
They could disable it all together but that specific code just indicates a low fuel pressure variance or under target, generally not much of a concern.

Ahh, you learn something new everyday. Didn't know it was because of low pressure variance. I generally get that code after going WOT. The walbro is fairly new with under 2k miles on it. I thought the code appeared because of high current draw.

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
I also have an aftermarket amp connected which may also draw a tiny bit of current, so together with the BPM4 I may be going over the trigger amount.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
I also have an aftermarket amp connected which may also draw a tiny bit of current, so together with the BPM4 I may be going over the trigger amount.

ah... well, if you aren't stock on the electrical system, I don't think anyone can comment. you know they are infamous for hitler draconian voltage levels...and deviation causes havoc. that's why I even bothered the new controller. adding an amp on top of that defeats the controller replacement imo.

Tylerzwh

May 24, 2020
When will this be available? I have radium surge tank set up sitting at home waiting for install.

Terry@BMS

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Jan 23, 2017
We've sent around 10 BETA units out for controlling a 2nd and 3rd pump. Waiting for more feedback before we make more.

Chill

Lurker
Jan 28, 2019
Ride
BMW 1M
Hopefully! did anyone tried to install the Radium Surge Tank to a 1 series? I think Terry@BMS did some tests...?