www.precisionraceworks.com
IMG_4191.jpg

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
Mike we are more than happy to assemble it for you, we only charge $50 plus whatever the additional shipping cost is over the cost of just the kit (doubt it will be much if any.

Just ship us the lower bucket with or without the fuel float, and the top hat we will have it turned around in less than 24 hours and on it's way back to you. For setting this up email [email protected] and they will walk you through the process and send invoice to you.

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
Mike we are more than happy to assemble it for you, we only charge $50 plus whatever the additional shipping cost is over the cost of just the kit (doubt it will be much if any.

Just ship us the lower bucket with or without the fuel float, and the top hat we will have it turned around in less than 24 hours and on it's way back to you. For setting this up email [email protected] and they will walk you through the process and send invoice to you.
JUSt sent a email

e30sherm

Private
Nov 7, 2016
USA
Ride
'08 135i, 95 318ti M52 swapped
I ordered mine last night around 1 am but it wouldnt accept any of the discount codes. :(:(

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
Have had a couple people ask if our fuel pump kits come with a lock ring tool as they didn't see it in the photographs. Also had a few people say "What are those other brackets for in your photographs". Figured I would kill two birds with one stone and send a thousand word explanation :) And before anyone asks, yes you can buy just the tool they are listed on the website under replacement parts.

HPHr5Sc.png

Last edited by a moderator: