Black friday - with precsionraceworks

SingleTurboE92

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
Aubrey, Texas
Hmm interesting, I have fuel it stage 2 now and if i decide to get PI I will have to look at stage 3 and 4. Very curious about your fueling module. I look forward to this product getting out on the market and hearing the reviews.

Sshec152

Corporal
Nov 3, 2016
Aston pa
Will you guys be selling upgrades fuel lines, ethanol sensor, and ethanol analyzer? If not, will the fuel it kit work with this?

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
If I'm using a fuel it stage 2 now and want to go stage three I take it your kit would work with upgrading this the same as if I was using your stage 2? Also when do you anticipate the 30am being released for controlling?

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
If I'm using a fuel it stage 2 now and want to go stage three I take it your kit would work with upgrading this the same as if I was using your stage 2? Also when do you anticipate the 30am being released for controlling?

Unfortunately our design is completely different then that of Fuel-it and other companies on the market which means their components will not cross over. This leaves you with the option to sell your Fuel-it stage 2 system or keep it as a back up.

The upside to design of the entire assembly with out the use of any off the shelf parts other than screws and o-rings themselves means flow was taken into consideration in every aspect. Even our factory style quick connects outflow any off the shelf standard quick connect fitting on the market by 20%.

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
Unfortunately our design is completely different then that of Fuel-it and other companies on the market which means their components will not cross over. This leaves you with the option to sell your Fuel-it stage 2 system or keep it as a back up.

The upside to design of the entire assembly with out the use of any off the shelf parts other than screws and o-rings themselves means flow was taken into consideration in every aspect. Even our factory style quick connects outflow any off the shelf standard quick connect fitting on the market by 20%.

Ok given I sell the fuel it I wouldnt have a bucket and pump for the DIY kit. Do you guys sell the completed stage 3 option?

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
Unfortunately we do not have a bucket replacement option, with that said we would be more than happy to accommodate your needs. We can purchase a new bucket and assemble the kit for an additional $250 plus additional shipping cost if any. The other option would be to sell your pump with a trade of their stock unit or purchase a used pump off e-bay for around $100.

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
Here are images taken of kits in hand for our Black Friday Event to show what all is included and how the actual kits look vs renders. Please note the stage 2+ kit image of the assembled components had the venturi line left out by mistake and rest assured it is included. You will see the venturi line in all other images showing stage 2+ kit and stage 3+ assembly.

Attachments

• IMG_4463.jpg
    IMG_4463.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_4475.jpg
    IMG_4475.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_4497.jpg
    IMG_4497.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_4505.jpg
    IMG_4505.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_4524.jpg
    IMG_4524.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 178

e30sherm

Private
Nov 7, 2016
USA
Ride
'08 135i, 95 318ti M52 swapped
I hope I order in time to receive part of the first batch. I've been holding off too long and have been getting dips below 50 psi for quite some time now

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
If not there will be a very small wave as I found we have more inventory that is waiting on the pumps to come in from walbro that will ship at the end of next week as well. Then 2-3 weeks later there will be another large batch arrive to ship out, we expect everyone should have their orders received by Christmas unless of course we sell out of the large batch coming in, then it would be Jan but don't see that happening.

TurboMike

Corporal
Nov 22, 2016
PA
Unfortunately we do not have a bucket replacement option, with that said we would be more than happy to accommodate your needs. We can purchase a new bucket and assemble the kit for an additional $250 plus additional shipping cost if any. The other option would be to sell your pump with a trade of their stock unit or purchase a used pump off e-bay for around $100.
Can you PM me a final price if I was to send you a stock bucket and wanted the stage 3. I'd prefer to have you guys assemble as I tried that once in the past and had issues with pressure.