AD Engineering PCV Delete Fitting V2 IN STOCK!!!

AD-ENG

Corporal
Oct 22, 2016
I know a lot of you have been messaging, calling, and emailing about the ETA on the next batch of PCV delete fittings. Well, the wait is over and they are back; new and improved! Great way to block the ports to the intake WITHOUT removing the valve cover. Can be plumbed to catch can or a external PCV system.

FREE SHIPPING UNTIL THE END OF NEXT WEEK (6/23/17)!!!

http://www.ad-eng.net/store/p22/AD_Engineering_N54_8AN_Crankcase_Breather/PVC_Delete_Fitting.html
2017-06-14_14.35.39.jpg

damonp335i

Dec 21, 2016
What is the difference between this fitting and the one included with the RB external PCV kit? I have the RB kit on my car right now but interested to hear about the possibility of better PCV solutions

AD-ENG

Corporal
Oct 22, 2016
What is the difference between this fitting and the one included with the RB external PCV kit? I have the RB kit on my car right now but interested to hear about the possibility of better PCV solutions

This fitting replaces the pcv valve and cover found on the valve cover. It blocks off the internal passages to the intake manifold WHILE venting the crankcase out the 8AN fitting. This would allow you to run the RB kit WITHOUT needing to drill, tap, and plug your cylinder head; saving you from a 4+ hour labor job.

damonp335i

Dec 21, 2016
Thank you for the quick reply. The head on my car is plugged right now already but I'm considering using this fitting in conjunction with the rest of the RB external PCV system

This fitting replaces the pcv valve and cover found on the valve cover. It blocks off the internal passages to the intake manifold WHILE venting the crankcase out the 8AN fitting. This would allow you to run the RB kit WITHOUT needing to drill, tap, and plug your cylinder head; saving you from a 4+ hour labor job.

Reactions: _mpreza

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
So let me make sure I follow? You relocate or delete the pcv valve completely???

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I ordered one of these and the flapper. I don't know if I'm going to use them at this moment but felt better buying them considering I can barely remember the last time they were in stock.

Rob@RBTurbo

Lieutenant
Dec 7, 2016
St. Louis, MO USA
www.rbturbo.com
Ride
'08 335i, '14 M6, '15 Tundra

Not trying to jack this thread but we've received some emails on this and it seems there is also some confusion in this post. So just to be clear and to eliminate further confused emails/discussions: Our RB External PCV adaption fitting does the exact same thing regarding blocking off the internal passages to the intake manifold BUT WHILE venting the crankcase via a PCV function by integrating the PCV Valve into the same adapter.

You do not NEED to tap and plug the cylinder head for either setup. HOWEVER with either adapter (AD or RB) if you have any concern about the vulnerability in the valve cover gasket or internal valve cover chamber leaking down manifold pressures/vacuum the only way to eliminate said vulnerability by plugging the cylinder head. Why? Because both adapters are far upstream from these VC/VCG components that can (and often do) fail thus leaving some exposure in place (at least without the plugs).

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
BUT WHILE venting the crankcase via a PCV function by integrating the PCV Valve into the same adapter.

Hate to ask since I think I have seen this discussed before but I don't recall there being a definitive 'better way'.

Can someone tell me the benefit of the above quote? Also why someone would want the PCV Delete + Flapper fitting vs the External PCV Kit?

Reactions: Jsherry20

Rob@RBTurbo

Lieutenant
Dec 7, 2016
St. Louis, MO USA
www.rbturbo.com
Ride
'08 335i, '14 M6, '15 Tundra
If you want to run an VTA crankcase setup (and do away with the PCV function) then this is surely your part hence why it is called a PCV delete. The RB External PCV adapter interfaces with the N54 engine valve cover (and blocks off the intake ports) exactly the same as the AD adapter however it retains PCV functionality (via an integrated upgraded PCV valve) which allows an external interface to the manifold vacuum reference. As for the "better way" it really all depends what the consumer feels fits their interests better- running PCV or VTA.

AK135i

Corporal
Dec 13, 2016
Anchorage, Alaska
Ride
2010 135i
I currently have the rb pcv kit, after having a cracked valve cover and smelling engine exhausts come in though the vents, id want to stay away from VTA PVC system at all costs.

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
It's difficult to trust spending any more money at AD when their last batch of fittings advertised to be AN-8, were proven to not even be close, and they won't be replaced or price refunded. It is impossible to get a good seal with those fittings, the flange angle is, in degrees, double digits off. No quality control, no engineering tolerances.

Jsherry20

Sergeant
Dec 21, 2016
I've been looking for this information, thank you, couldn't find it on the Facebook pageb

• Agree
Reactions: Jeffman

Jake@MHD

Major
Platinum Vendor
Nov 7, 2016
Philly
It's difficult to trust spending any more money at AD when their last batch of fittings advertised to be AN-8, were proven to not even be close, and they won't be replaced or price refunded. It is impossible to get a good seal with those fittings, the flange angle is, in degrees, double digits off. No quality control, no engineering tolerances.

Where did you hear / see this? I have one from the first batch, zero issues.