650whp Suggest

RTA

Private
Jun 17, 2020
600 whp for the last 100k miles on RB's. Have send them once to Rob for inspection half way, he brushed and gave them some free love and they were still good to go. No rebuild required at that time.
Ron 100, bit of meth and some good oil.
No experience with Hydra, but with RB: very good quality product and service that meets that quality. (Very blessed that I never had to replace some crapy turbo's that would decrease my trust in the car and cost me much more over time)

Car is used and abused on race tracks but also participated in two cannon balls rallies and endless amounts of trips on the German highway, while driving 200+ for multiple hours without an issue.

• Informative
Reactions: Torgus

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020
Thanks everyone for your advice and input, I'll post back with an update after I've made my decision.
Hi all! Have since ordered the DAW FM+ turbos! BUT what was delivered were the stage 2’s. The guy (can’t remember his name now) promptly responded and asked for them to be returned in order for him to send me the correct ones, more time for me to get the N54 prepared for more power, I guess? I have since done the VRSF 7.5” race IC, their 3 ’ DP's, charge pipes , MHD stage2+ , XHP stage 3, PFS POD and I am now installing a custom water meth system. To support the turbos, I may do a custom cat back or the Becker system along with a LPFP upgrade when the exhaust system is down. I will also be doing a ReFlex+ with LP pressure sensor and E content sensor along with port injection in an EOS or BMP intake manifold to keep those ports clean!

Last edited:

Dumaurier7

Lieutenant
May 19, 2020
image.jpg
image.jpg