4N Performance Twin Scroll short runner bottom mount ST kit

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
My car rear end is complete stock. all I have is Ad engineering drag suspension also small brake kit just swapped to m3 control arms in the rear couple days ago. but still open diff as well stock axles and all. car makes good power I have no problems yet. only thing trans might be finally on its way out.
Time to swap your tranny out for a jenner

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
Quick update. After being very busy with moving my shop and taking care of customer repairs. I am finally all setup to produce this kit. The manifold is currently getting 3D laser scanned now. I will post up some cad images this week. After that some minor runner changes will be made through cad to improve an already amazing spool up and flow. The data will then be sent off to create molds at a foundry in Chicago. I will be releasing a group buy in with only 10 spots this week. Total is 3750$ priced with a gen1 precision 6266. This is the same setup that now holds the 1/4 mile n54 stock engine and trans record. The deposit will be 2000$. Expect a 45-60 day wait time. I am shooting for less than that but I am being honest here. For those of you that would like to take part in the group buy in starting this week please feel free to message me or call me directly. shop number is 408-393-6390. Thanks!

Update?