3D printed tools

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I'm struggling this morning. I also tried 7zip and that was not allowed.

There is a resource attachment and a description attachment:

The file uploaded to the resource "Type" is THE file for the resource listing. You can give it versions and it gets special graphical positioning for downloading etc. The description field will allow you to attach files as well, however it is limited to images only as the description isn't meant for the download of resources.

I've changed the phrase to say "Upload Resource" so now it should be less confusing.

Last edited:

NoGuru

Captain
Jan 9, 2018
Just North of Detroit
Ride
BMW 335is
There is a resource attachment and a description attachment:
View attachment 31824

Description attachments only allow images. You must use the resource attachment for the file which people will be downloading, it is treated as a special file unlike how regular attachments are treated. To prevent people from putting the resource attachment as a normal attachment which bypasses all the resource manager features, they prevent you from doing so. There should be more text to explain this, however that is the reasoning. The file uploaded to the resource "Type" is THE file for the resource listing. You can give it versions and it gets special graphical positioning for downloading etc.
Okay, I'll try again next time I get a chance. Thanks!!

Reactions: doublespaces