29cf cyl3 misfire persistent

Pawlygunnz

Jul 3, 2019
Ride
Bmw 135i
Need help... so ive basically done everything under the sun except tear off the valve cover and leak down test...Walnut blast, cleaned my pi injectors, swapped and coded injectors, swapped coils and dropped a new on in, new plugs, my subconnector pins 19 and 20 were backwards from dp fix i fixed that, flash revision, new battery...log are so clean you cant see anything in them ... cold compression test was 150ish across the board

modlist

jb4 g5 ISO,MHD\JB4 BEF, Pure stage 2 hybrid hi flow n54,PR stage 3 fuel system, PR FPR, ADE port injection,ARP Head Studs,RB PCV, BMS occ, ER CP, TIAL BOV, VRSF Hotside inlets, VRSF 7" fmic, VRSF 3" ***, n55 mid, Berk Race, NGK 97506 plugs, HPF Spec smfw twin disc clutch

NoQuarter

Major
Nov 24, 2017
Indiana, USA
Ride
Z4 35is, 535xi, X5 35i
What is the prior history? It became a problem after you owned the car and it was good for a long time prior?

Only after mods it became a problem?

You bought the car and it has always been that way?

Pawlygunnz

Jul 3, 2019
Ride
Bmw 135i
What is the prior history? It became a problem after you owned the car and it was good for a long time prior?

Only after mods it became a problem?

You bought the car and it has always been that way?
It became a problem, today it seems we narrowed it down to my bank 1 precat o2...did a road test today and the readings were all over and sensor was getting stuck, bank 2 was done recently, and im gonna do the downstreams just to be proactive

Reactions: NoQuarter