2018 Happy Holidays to you all

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
It's Christmas Eve and I wanted to take a moment this morning to wish everyone well. I hope all of you have a blessed holiday, and maybe even some time to work on your cars between work break and family time!

As I reflect on this year, I'm thankful for this forum - it's been invaluable to my pursuits. I appreciate the effort Tyler (@doublespaces) has put in to get Spoolstreet to this point. To everyone that has contributed knowledge and wisdom, I would know 10% of what I know now without those contributions - super thankful for those that are willing to share. The same for those that ask questions - without them we may not see answers. For the vendors that support the platform, and Spoolstreet specifically, without you guys we wouldn't have the products and expertise we have to move ahead - few know the grind it is to bring products to market and support them and your customers on this wacky Internet. Thankful you guys persevere. And finally to the development projects that advance the platform, which are done as group collaborations - this is the beauty of the Internet and our forums: an ability to bring different talents with like minds together to create advancements for our cars. I'm excited and thankful to be part of this platform and get a sliver of an opportunity to participate. Again, thank you all and Happy Holidays!

Filippo

Last edited:

LoBoost

Sergeant
Dec 22, 2017
Ride
2008 135i, 2014 GTR

Merry Christmas dudes. I appreciate this place and all the stuff I've learned here.

• Funny
Reactions: veer90

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
I agree with all that is said here. I know a heck ton more about my car because of the Spool Street vendors and contributors.

Itsbrokeagain

Corporal
Jan 28, 2018
Strong Island
Ride
E70 X5d, E39 528iT, E46 325xi
I'm thankful that good honest forums still exist. I'm not sure who's been on this platform as long as I have (I signed up to E90 back in late summer of 06 and my 335 was a 1/07 build) but I miss the good Information and the crew I used to roll with back then. I think the E9x platform was the last of the generations that was originally bought by older more mature people before kids dragged it downhill lol.

Off topic rant but Merry Christmas guys.

Reactions: Jeffman