You Wish Performance Singleturbo kit

Beemin

Private
Nov 5, 2016
Los Angeles
Just saw this on my Instagram feed! https://instagram.com/p/BUM95m1lwyk/

Anyone know anything about the company or if the owner is a member here? Looks like twin scroll and BB turbo with everything (including things like a turbo blanket and Mac solenoid) for $2,899. If it's quality this may be a game changer for the single turbos.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Someone sent me this, reminded them of me. So sent them the link to this thread lol

41fv6PL.png

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
According to what I have, it has been taken for 19 years. It is being updated yearly and is set to expire next month it seems. Three letter domains are highly valuable, so much so that you would build your brand around the availability of the letters rather than the other way around.
gbPT59M.png

Reactions: Clean WHP

Twisted Tuning

Lieutenant
Platinum Vendor
Oct 25, 2016
New York
www.twistedtuning.com
Ride
N54 and N55 Cars
LOL, yes because the material used is going to change the sound.....:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

titanium is less dense than typically used mild or stainless steel so it will resonate differently enough to really notice. Two exact same exhausts made from titanium and mild/ss will sound different. TI, has a more metallic type of ring to it. (not the best explaination) but its makes a difference indeed.

VACust

Corporal
Dec 1, 2016
US - Utah
titanium is less dense than typically used mild or stainless steel so it will resonate differently enough to really notice. Two exact same exhausts made from titanium and mild/ss will sound different. TI, has a more metallic type of ring to it. (not the best explaination) but its makes a difference indeed.

Firearms silencers are the same. They can be built identically but one from 17-4 and the other from Ti and the Titanium one will sound more "tinny" or metallic. It's a higher pitched metallic sound and the stainless or Inconel/Stainless are a deeper tone.

• Agree
Reactions: The Convert

08_335i

Sergeant
Nov 3, 2016
Ride
2008 ST 335i
LOL, yes because the material used is going to change the sound.....:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hold on, let me find a s*** to give about your apparent knowledge in the exhaust department, since you just made it obvious how much it is (none).
Not even worth trying with him. He needs to go back to letting Chris do all the online talking for him.

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT

I remember watching a YouTube vid demonstrating the difference. It was enough that you could pick it up in the low quality video :)