Ad: YCW Reference Series Coilovers - Official Pre-Order List

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
New Update:

1) Test report came back good, so we can now start assembling the dampers
2) We have the shipment booked in and ready to go to port (Keelung, TW) next week
3) Provided everything goes smoothly with logistics, they should arrive stateside end of the month (LA Port)
4) US customs is a PITA. Sometimes containers clear in a day, sometimes it takes a couple of weeks. Will update you on this when the time comes (as I hope you guys can understand, this part is completely out of our control)
5) The Swift springs have already arrived at our US facility, ready to be assembled with the dampers

Like with all of our other coilover pre-orders, we have 2 shipping options available:

1) Accept the shipping times, and we will do our best to expedite everything as best as humanly possible. No extra charges for US duties, shipping etc. We will only start taking remainder payments once everything has cleared customs and is stateside

2) Expedite your shipment via TNT. As soon as the dampers are ready next week, we will ship these out to you directly from TW via TNT. The Swift springs will ship to you via UPS Ground from our US facility. Shipping charge is $200, and you "may" need to pay TNT the 2.5% import duties (50/50 chance). We will require remainder payments within the next few days, otherwise your order will be added to the container shipment instead

Thanks!

Reactions: doublespaces

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
And this is for which orders exactly? Just asking as I had received mine a while back.

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
Update

Coilovers have cleared customs, and will be delivered to us next week.

We have all fitments in stock and ready to ship.

To order at the forum special 30% discount, please PM me asap. There is a limit to the number of sets on offer at the special price!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Update

Coilovers have cleared customs, and will be delivered to us next week.

We have all fitments in stock and ready to ship.

To order at the forum special 30% discount, please PM me asap. There is a limit to the number of sets on offer at the special price!
And this is off the 1849 price?

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
We have both regular 135i/335i fitments and X-Drive fitments in stock and ready to ship!

Please PM me for current pricing!

MFactory

Corporal
Oct 25, 2016
Hey guys,

Black Friday Specials are first-come-first-served:

SPEC 2+ & MFactory SMFW - $1200 + shipping
SPEC 3+ & MFactory SMFW - $1250 + shipping
MFactory Twin Disc Clutch (Sprung and Non-Sprung) - $1279.96 + shipping
MFactory SMFW - $399.96 + shipping
MFactory Axles - $799.96 + shipping
YCW Coilovers (X-Drive & Non X-Drive in stock) - $1294.97 + shipping