Ya boy need some help pls

BrazjhanN54

Lurker
Feb 13, 2021
Okay so, I am trying to pass emissions. I have FBO and upgraded turbos and I usually run e50 mix daily. I set my MHD back to stock map and turned my jb4 to map 4 but every time I start the car and drive for a while I get codes like
2FA3
2F6C
2F0C
2C7B
29E0

Someone pls help a struggling 21 year old conquer this mean n54

Ok update 6/13 , I reset all codes and got my lambda o2 sensor replaced, and I have all 91 gas in my car now running stock 0 map on mhd and map 4 on jb4. You guys think I’ll be able to pass smog with this?

Last edited:

BrazjhanN54

Lurker
Feb 13, 2021
Idk I
Okay so, I am trying to pass emissions. I have FBO and upgraded turbos and I usually run e50 mix daily. I set my MHD back to stock map and turned my jb4 to map 4 but every time I start the car and drive for a while I get codes like
2FA3
2F6C
2F0C
2C7B
29E0

Idk if this matters but I was also running the DP fix for a while daily with the jb4 and mhd, I took it out a few days ago

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
2FA3
2F6C
2F0C
2C7B
29E0

You can't run E50 on a stock map. You will trigger fuel mixture codes. Dp fix should only be used to set readiness, not on a daily basis as that will also cause issues.

jzx_andy

Corporal
May 22, 2019
Perth, Western Australia
Ride
2008 E92 335i 6MT
Put 93 in it if you're running the stock flash ("stage 0") map or jb4 map 4. If you have a lot of ethanol blend fuel in your tank right now, i'd suggest you drain the tank and put pump fuel in. Those tunes are not designed for e85 blends and should only be ran with pump fuel that has an octane rating equal to or higher than what it says inside your fuel flap.

Once you've done that, reset codes and go from there.

Since you have aftermarket turbos paired with a stock tune, the car may also throw codes when you hit boost, so I'd look at getting a custom tune sorted out asap and keep easy on the right foot for now.

Last edited:

BrazjhanN54

Lurker
Feb 13, 2021
Put 93 in it if you're running the stock flash ("stage 0") map or jb4 map 4. If you have a lot of ethanol blend fuel in your tank right now, i'd suggest you drain the tank and put pump fuel in. Those tunes are not designed for e85 blends and should only be ran with pump fuel that has an octane rating equal to or higher than what it says inside your fuel flap.

Once you've done that, reset codes and go from there.

Since you have aftermarket turbos paired with a stock tune, the car may also throw codes when you hit boost, so I'd look at getting a custom tune sorted out asap and keep easy on the right foot for now.
Will I be able to pass smog with out the custom stock tune.