XHP stage 3 possible problem ?

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
Hello in my automatic E93 with stage 3 XHP flashed. I can’t change down gears via the paddle, only up. Even on the right side if I pull it goes up and push on that side it should go down, same with left side.. can only push to go up...

The gear selector lever works, so I can push it up and down, any idea what’s wrong ??

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
Weird. It started happening again. I fully uninstalled and still wouldn’t work, reflashed again and doesn’t work. Can I use ISTA to see if the buttons are being registered ? Yeah m so lost with it

NoGuru

Captain
Jan 9, 2018
Just North of Detroit
Ride
BMW 335is
Weird. It started happening again. I fully uninstalled and still wouldn’t work, reflashed again and doesn’t work. Can I use ISTA to see if the buttons are being registered ? Yeah m so lost with it
Try Stage 2 or 1 just to see if they are working. If they do not, they it might be an issue with the current installed software in the Trans.

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
Try Stage 2 or 1 just to see if they are working. If they do not, they it might be an issue with the current installed software in the Trans.
But wouldn't it be a physical thing? because when I fully uninstalled XHP it still wouldn't work...

I will try tomorrow, after I do M3 arms and DP....

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
13E3AE54-DDDF-4B01-8248-10428ACD3E07.jpeg

Took this off, found no split wires.
What’s the next step? Take off wheel trim ?

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
Been searching the internet and looked at every possible thread to do with BMW steptronic... from everyone’s problems the wires are obviously snapped... does anyone have a solution of some kind ?

many thanks!

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
Check the wiring from the paddles/steering wheel directly
So I checked today. And on the left hand side where the left paddle plugs into the connector it’s snapped and loose... it says number 3 on it I think... I can’t seem to find a part number for the new wire though, any ideas ?