WTB Fab Factory intake manifold with PI and charge pipe

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I have 2 FF manifolds and custom up pipes not that Ill ever sell you one.

So why make the post? Do you think that bothers me somehow? You act like a child, "I've got something you can't have!" I would expect that from my 6 year old son, not a grown man.

I'm buying the BMP FF manifold with $200 charge pipe when they are back in stock next month unless I can find a Fab Factory manifold before. I will likely buy it new for less than a used FF manifold anyways. I could go buy one a knock off Fab Factory FF Mani from VTT too, but they have fitment issues and well, it is VTT.

I really don't know why you posted. Do you really think I would ever give you any money? Just like VTT I would burn it first before putting a penny in your/their pocket. I don't support scum bag vendors. You can't even afford to be a vendor. You are too busy taking money out of your retirement funds to pay monthly bills because you are broke as a joke(by your own admission).

You keep on being classy and professional! Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you on your way out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SlowE93

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
So why make the post? Do you think that bothers me somehow? You act like a child, "I've got something you can't have!" I would expect that from my 6 year old son, not a grown man.

I'm buying the BMP FF manifold with $200 charge pipe when they are back in stock next month unless I can find a Fab Factory manifold before. I will likely buy it new for less than a used FF manifold anyways. I could go buy one a knock off Fab Factory FF Mani from VTT too, but they have fitment issues and well, it is VTT.

I really don't know why you posted. Do you really think I would ever give you any money? Just like VTT I would burn it first before putting a penny in your/their pocket. I don't support scum bag vendors. You can't even afford to be a vendor. You are too busy taking money out of your retirement funds to pay monthly bills because you are broke as a joke(by your own admission).

You keep on being classy and professional! Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you on your way out

Id crush mine before selling you anything even when having a gun pointed at me, BMP or that type might as well run the stock manifold and you can run a any charge stock replacement pipe with them as it wont offer any performance benefit.

The only thing this manifold will offer is strength over stock with pi and nothing else, actually you might go backwards with heat soak complete waste of time/money as you can buy factory plastic manifolds for 100 bucks as posted earlier.

Any ff style manifold even the chinese crap will be of greater benefit. vtt has done testing on this and I confirmed it with my testing but Mr doubting Thomas need to find this out for yourself.

Actually do buy it and burn your money its going to be a laugh.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
As usual your comments are unwarranted, unneeded, and most importantly filled with misinformation.

I will not be responding to this thread as it has been moved to the octagon because of your unprofessional and unwanted trolling.

May god bless you, your family, and your failing business. Jesus is Lord.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Business is better than ever since stopped dealing with trolls like you and don't need your blessings or what ever that rubbish was.