WOT pull on Freeway

usvijim

Lurker
Jul 30, 2023
Car seems to be performing great, are the cylinder timing corrections an area of concern. OEM Bosch plugs 10k miles ago, not sure when/if coils were replaced

Charge pipe, boost pipe, turbo inlet pipe and competition intercooler. Running shitty 91 Octane is SoCal. Not sure what other info to add. Thanks to anyone who takes a look

nwilley

Jul 28, 2023
Greenville, SC
Ride
2013 335i E92
Are you running the ACN91 maps or the regular 91 map? I don't see IATs on the log as well (I know you said you have an intercooler, but it's still necessary to log IATs). You don't want to see more than 3 degrees of corrections on more than three cylinders during a WOT pull. Re-log with IATs, maybe do two or three logs to see if there are any corrections that are consistently less than ideal.

usvijim

Lurker
Jul 30, 2023
Excuse my ignorance but how do I log IATs, I don't see that option on the MHD log. Also I am familiar with ACN maps and expected that's what I would need to run for CA gas, don't have that option as well and I got the super License. Thank you for your help, you are putting me on the right track.

nwilley

Jul 28, 2023
Greenville, SC
Ride
2013 335i E92
You should be able to select IAT as an option when you select the orange Options button on the Data Logging tab in the MHD app. Select it, then next time you take logs you should see IATs on the log. And as far as the ACN maps go, I'm more familiar with the N55e maps for E-Chassis cars, so it wouldn't surprise me if the F-Chassis maps didn't have separate maps for ACN91 and 91.
IMG_BBBA833136D0-1.jpeg

usvijim

Lurker
Jul 30, 2023
Got it, I made the change in the options. I just emailed MHD asking about the ACN maps. I'll pull some more logs later today and update. Thanks again

Reactions: nwilley

usvijim

Lurker
Jul 30, 2023
You should be able to select IAT as an option when you select the orange Options button on the Data Logging tab in the MHD app. Select it, then next time you take logs you should see IATs on the log. And as far as the ACN maps go, I'm more familiar with the N55e maps for E-Chassis cars, so it wouldn't surprise me if the F-Chassis maps didn't have separate maps for ACN91 and 91.
View attachment 84064
From MHD
"91 OCT map for your car works with your fuel, thats only for older N54s...."

usvijim

Lurker
Jul 30, 2023
View attachment 84064

Not sure what I am doing wrong, I don't see IAT but I see it on the MHD log. It stayed pretty constant at 90F +/- 2 or 3. Pull felt good