WGDC Pre-Control Tables

corbanistan

Corporal
Jul 26, 2021
Florida, USA
Ride
E93 335i 6MT
Hello gents, I've been rummaging around the DME docs and have defined a few tables that some may find useful, not sure. Not completely sure what effect they'll have, but they look to be added onto WGDC Pos back to WGDC table. Maybe used as corrections to WGDC at different conditions. Table values differ depending on DME version.

WGDC_tables.png

I've included WGDC Dynamic in here, but it should already be defined in the XDF.

KF_ATLVSTPDYN is the Offset on Pre-Control Target, this one along with WGDC Dynamic is added to WGDC Pos Back to WGDC tables. Row units are in hPa.
KL_ATLVST_VLS is Pre-Control Full Load Switching, and is used in a switch with the result of the above tables.

I'm on I8A0S, so I have those addresses for anyone that wants to mess with these:
KF_ATLVSTPDYN: 0x5FE96 16bit LSB First
KL_ATLVST_VLS: 0x5F62A 16bit LSB First

Reactions: Nick380 and TiAgAu

Nick380

Private
Nov 4, 2016
CA
Question in regards towards the Pre-Control A. I notice it's for low load situations. How exactly would the full load switching come into play? When you go from low load to max or "full" load?
You say these are added to the WGDC Pos Back to WGDC Tables. According to the Pre-Control tables this would only occur at lower load situations referenced in hPa?

What DME documentations are you working with. Looking to better understand how the logic works within the MSD80 and 81 in the future. I currently have these two I've been working with:
1652059890961.png

1652059914628.png

Found them a while back scouring the internet.