Two N54 ATI Super Dampers for sale $500

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
We are going in a different direction on our shop cars so we are passing these on to someone who can use them. They work amazingly well, as they do on all the other platforms that have adopted them. One has about a 100 miles on it, the other one about 50. They cost around $900 each from VAC. I will do $500 each plus $25 shipping in the US. If you are international, email us for a shipping quote.
FullSizeRender(1).jpg

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
This begs the question.......what's the new direction? I only assume you want to share that idea and that is the reason for posting this in the n54 section and not the for sale section. :grin:

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
This begs the question.......what's the new direction? I only assume you want to share that idea and that is the reason for posting this in the n54 section and not the for sale section. :grin:

Buy both dampers and find out :)

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
I could just visit VTT and sneak a peek under the hood of their shop cars. The plane ticket and rental car would be cheaper.

ETA: Plus I could eat at Scoma's while in the area. Which kind of makes the trip worth it all on its own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torgus
Nov 8, 2016
NY
Not really the point of buying this crank pulley damper, but does this have a lip that goes all the way against and to the engine front timing case cover. Which would make it close enough/tight enough gap, that a snapped OE Serpentine Belt physically couldn't fit behind this pulley and get sucked into the engine via the front crank seal, like the OEM crank Pulley/Harmonic Balancer Pulley allows the belt to get down and in there fairly easy..

Any noticeable changes or improvements when running these really good Damper Pulley's on an N54?

Also, now that both have sold, what are the future plan's? loll :grimacing: