carabuser

Lieutenant
Oct 2, 2019
UK
Ride
Z4 35i & 335i
Thanks Jake.

It is possible though, right?
From memory the N55 has valvetronic so probably not much similarities in the throttle logic. There's a good chance it'll have some kind of dampening between the pedal and the valvetronic operation just to create a smooth driving experience. If you want someone to dig into that you either need to offer a reward or do it yourself.

The biggest influence on pedal feel is the overall tune. If the pedal feels good when the car is on the stock map but starts to get unresponsive when tuned then your tune is the cause.

Reactions: JLFC

JLFC

Mar 28, 2022
São Paulo, Brazil
Ride
11’ Space Grey BMW E90 335i
From memory the N55 has valvetronic so probably not much similarities in the throttle logic. There's a good chance it'll have some kind of dampening between the pedal and the valvetronic operation just to create a smooth driving experience. If you want someone to dig into that you either need to offer a reward or do it yourself.

The biggest influence on pedal feel is the overall tune. If the pedal feels good when the car is on the stock map but starts to get unresponsive when tuned then your tune is the cause.
Thanks CarAbuser,

I’ll try to dig into it. It definitely has to do with Valvetronic actuation. I’ll look for the tables related to Valvetronic, pedal and throttle operation and see what can be done.

JL