Beef Spun Crank Hub 6MT

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I don't know why you guys even respond to @dmech1. His whole MO is just "I know something you don't know" like a man child, and then never backs any of it up. "I know how to fix this but I will not tell you" "I have more money in my investments then you will ever have in a lifetime" "Secret proprietary information on how to install seats" etc. When you call him out on any of his BS he just hurls insults. Literally the definition of manchild.

@dmech1 anyone paying 65k for your 118i with 185k miles on it yet?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: SlowE93

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I don't know why you guys even respond to @dmech1. All he does is say "I know something you don't know" like a man child, and then never backs any of it up. "I know how to fix this but I will not tell you" "I have more money in my investments then you will ever have in a lifetime" "Secret proprietary information on how to install seats" etc. When you call him out on any of his BS he just hurls insults. Literally the definition of manchild.

@dmech1 anyone paying 65k for your 118i with 185k miles on it yet?
Hey dumb shit still getting your facts wrong.

Keep advertising how dumb you really are.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
@Torgus i was once told. Don´t let yourself being dragged down to the level of your enemy. He will beat you there.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience" <-- Is the phrase I always heard.

@dmech1 is a great example of this as shown over the last few days.

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

@dmech1 is a great example of this as shown over the last few days.

It takes 5 idiots to gang up on me and you keep posting useless kindergarten level insults, yet you keep loosing your arguments.

Your examples are idiotic and misleading and hold no merit and yet here you go again.

Want to get mudslinging I can drag up a few posts and you are pin up boy for this shit.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Talking shit is not the same as calling you what your are.

Just like the Trump says fake news, you filter and miss quote just like cnn.

wheela

Lieutenant
Jun 4, 2021
Twin Cities, MN
Ride
2015 e84 X1 35i Msport

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    995.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: SlowE93