So I've been banned from FB for a few days.....

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
For everyone that have been trying to get a hold of me via Facebook ... I see your messages, comments, and tags but I can't reply back .. I've been banned for a few days so just hmu on here or email... text me if you have my number , if not just message me for it

Omar@VaderSolutions

Lieutenant
Premium Vendor
Oct 19, 2016
NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i

Attachments

• IMG_5310.PNG
    IMG_5310.PNG
    127.3 KB · Views: 547

Jsherry20

Sergeant
Dec 21, 2016
Any update on your catch can setup?? Would love to buy your replacement for the PCV valve lol.

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
fucking snowflakes are getting ridiculous.

I ain't gay or black or trans, but I can understand that slurs can sometimes hurt or offend folks for which the slurs are meant for. It is unreasonable and sociopathic to expect people to suck it up when it comes to a thing that offends them... just look at your own annoyed reaction here...and there wasn't even a slur used at you.

Hopefully you can see the irony of using a slur to denigrate people who were annoyed by a slur. If you don't see the irony, then in simple terms - you are the true snowflake here because you are annoyed at people who didn't even call you any denigrating names... that's crazy sensitive dude...and yet you cannot connect the dots and understand that you are feeling what they feel.

At least those "snowflakes" were reacting to a slur. Nobody even called you by a slur and you are reacting.

Just my perspective.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
You don't get an alert from every post, only the first reply until you visit the thread again. Also I have added a "new post" block on the forum root instead of a chat room so people are exposed to the new post feature without selecting it.

Lastly, we've lost post activity before, when I stop updating things so frequently little stuff like that should go away.