Slight hesitations under full load

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
What tune are you both running ots or custom? And did it do this before inlets also what is your bov or diverter setup. I know you may have checked bov for leaks but depending on spring funny things can happen during actual use cause of vac on other side of diaphragm. That could be an overlooked hardware issue that would look like over correcting pid

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
No good questions. Done it all along ... inlets all along. Tial BOV. I did order a Vader Solutions TMAP/vac bung thingie ... almost two weeks ago (mums the word ... no idea when it shows up) ... to run a bigger line to my BOV. I'll take a close look at the BOV/spring when the Vader Solution thingie comes (I'm hopeful...)

Thanks, Filippo

matreyia

Major
Apr 19, 2017
Ride
335i e93
No good questions. Done it all along ... inlets all along. Tial BOV. I did order a Vader Solutions TMAP/vac bung thingie ... almost two weeks ago (mums the word ... no idea when it shows up) ... to run a bigger line to my BOV. I'll take a close look at the BOV/spring when the Vader Solution thingie comes (I'm hopeful...)

Thanks, Filippo

It sounds like you and I have same issues. I will try to log and post for you to compare. Mine does it on 4,5,6 cylinders I think last time I checked.

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
I have the upgraded blow off line but my issue was opposite was ok wot but at tip in and aggressive part throttle acceleration was like wobbly , made it hard to modulate slides or powering out of corner kinda caused snap oversteer sometimes. I never logged cause it was short period of time then i went back to diverter then to tial with 5mm braided line. The diverters with upgraded charge pipe made everything smootherand more consistent, the bov with upgraded line was even better made car feel almost na, like it did with dinan flash or stock flash. It fixed tip in jumpiness and was just great upgrade.