Salutations

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Welcome. I was just hanging out with a guy from France. Guy has 11 weeks of vacation, I have 3.8 weeks.

11 weeks of vacation has me thinking that the US is doing it wrong...

Reactions: SlowE93 and wheela

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Welcome. I was just hanging out with a guy from France. Guy has 11 weeks of vacation, I have 3.8 weeks.

11 weeks of vacation has me thinking that the US is doing it wrong...
The U.S. does EVERYTHING wrong for the people, yet everything right for the people that run it.
There are so many things that just make no sense (unless you are the one(s) in charge).

Example, have you ever thought about how often we get taxed ? Wtf ? Where does the money go ? Not to the people!

Buy a new car and pay tax. Sell the car, new owner pays tax upon registering. Unless you claim it was gifted.
Repeat cycle for the life of the car. Sell it enough times and the tax will exceed the cost of the car especially when you consider the depreciation on, say, a 335i.
Social Security. Supposed to be YOUR money. Yet when you need your money they will not give it to you. If you pull early they tax you and give you less. If you die it does not go to next of kin, they keep it. So you just got taxed again for dying.
The list goes on and on.
Thx OP for ruining my morning.
Welcome though.

• Sad
Reactions: Torgus

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
They say cops get paid by the people. Tax payers.
Well, cops also pay taxes.
So in essence cops go to work and at the same time they pay their own salaries with money that gets taken from them 😄😄😄😄
And I don't really care for cops. So as a taxpayer I should at least have an option whether I want my money to go to these pricks or somewhere else.
Now lets talk military.
If I step out and kill my neighbor for being a prick, it's murder. If I go a few neighborhoods over and kill an enemy that killed a homie or even a family member, it's murder. If you join the Army or Marines Etc and your mission is to go kill someone on the other side of the world that has literally done zero harm to you or your family, it's not considered murder.
Refuse to not follow orders, because THEIR enemy has done no direct harm to you or loved ones, go to jail for NOT commiting murder, wtf ?
Don't get me started on the bible that they make you swear on when going to court ! If they believe so strongly in the Bible, why do they not follow it themselves ?
Fuckn Torgie, now ima be pissed all PUTO day long 😡

Last edited:

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
in Canada i can't even shoot someone if they break into my home🤣. Gotta watch them rob me and my family, the robber can sue you for breaking into your house and getting hurt, and if you kill em you go to jail for murder.