quality refit car lamp

vland car lights

Feb 23, 2021
HI, my name is Ailsa
This is my website: https://www.vlandus.com/
I hope you can get to know me better ↓ ↓ ↓
My brand is: VLAND
The VLAND dedicated to creating a personalized quality refit car lamp, included Headlights, Taillights, Fog Lights, Bumper, Grille and so on. Headlights and taillights is the most professional company specializing in the development and manufacture of refitted lights in China, which have been selling well in United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, Middle East and other international markets. The VLAND brand car lights have become famous brands in many overseas countries.
We are committed to the R&D/production of automotive LED and OLED technology, LED taillights/headlights are the classic styles sale on market for years, feature with LED technology and sequential turn signals. The OLED technology tail lights / head lights use the latest OLED technology, with sequential turn signals and dynamic activate lighting, which is new on market. The items have the same connections and wires with the original taillights. It is plug and play, easy to install still professional installation is recommended.