NY & AZ
vadersolution.com
Ride
N54 135i & N54 335i
stage 3.jpg
stage 3-2.jpg
fuel 2.jpg
Whats up guys!

So as many of you have noticed there has never been a stage 3 fuel pump upgrade listed in the VS website.... BUT this will change that as of this week!

Introducing the all new VS Stage 3 Bucketless Fuel Pump!

This new setup was fitted and tested today with satisfactory results, we couldn't be happier with how it came out.. NO MORE SPIDER WEB OF PTFE LINES!!!!

What is included in the VS Stage 3 fuel pump?
-Dual Ti Automotive(walbro) 450 F90000274
-VS Aluminum 3 Pump Bracket
-VS Dual Pump Fuel Manifold
-PnP Primary Pump Connector
-Secondary Fuel Pump Activation Harness w/ Hobb Switch (optional)

How much power will this support?
-Supports closer to the 900whp mark with supporting fuel mods and E85
-Can easily support the fueling need for any OTS turbo upgrades whether your power goal is 500whp or 900whp

Can I purchase the fuel manifold separately?
-Absolutely!

Will it come anodized?
-Of course, it will come anodized in black with VS logo on it (pictures were test piece which is the reason why it is not anodized)

Is this PNP with stock in-tank fuel line quick connect?
-Absolutely! It was designed to be completely PNP with stock BMW hardware

Anyways guys I wanted to make this short and to the point to show you what VS got going on and I promise it wont stop here! Thanks for the continued support everyone. :grinning:

https://vadersolution.com/products/vs-stage-3-e-series-n54-n55-rev-1

View attachment 12513
fuel 2.jpg

Last edited:

Panzerfaust

Lieutenant
Jul 3, 2018
Chicago
Ride
E92 335i
So I'm not quite at the point where I need it yet, but are you gonna be able (or willing) to do a mix-n-match thing with this if need be? I have a F-I! stage 2 because at the time it was the best plug and play option, but in order to expand it I'd be looking at spending 600+, and like your setup better anyway for the most part.

Fwiw when the time comes, I'd be interested in everything from the stage 3 kit (3 pump bracket, fuel manifold, PnP line, wiring etc) but probably with just one pump, possibly the new higher flowing Ti pump at my auxiliary.

Panzerfaust

Lieutenant
Jul 3, 2018
Chicago
Ride
E92 335i
I just made the switch you are planning. I did stage 2+, and now i need more fueling, so Omar is sending another pump with corresponding lines
Awesome. I've heard he's pretty willing to work with people on stuff like that, but figured I'd ask first. Even if I had to just order a full kit I guess it wouldn't be a huge deal because I could either have 3 pumps already or just sell one, but I like the idea of just swapping my current walbro over and saving a couple bucks if I can.

Panzerfaust

Lieutenant
Jul 3, 2018
Chicago
Ride
E92 335i
Unfortunately fuel it modified the stage 2 pump. It is not a direct plug and play match.
Shit, really? I don't have it sitting in front of me to double check obviously, but from the pictures I took it looks like I would still be able to yank the physical walbro pump itself out and be okay. What did they do that would make it not work?

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
It looks like they revised the pump inlet by making some tig welded fitting to the top, it tees off to the bottom of the bucket and then out to fuel system

Panzerfaust

Lieutenant
Jul 3, 2018
Chicago
Ride
E92 335i

Rcboosted2007

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2018
Parts unknown
Ride
07 335i
Yes. I bought it when it first came out to the market.its just a welded Tee,threaded on.i haven’t disassembled the bucket. Figured I would buy a new pump and sale this one.

Panzerfaust

Lieutenant
Jul 3, 2018
Chicago
Ride
E92 335i
I gotcha. Well I don't blame you cause that's obviously easier, but I don't mind a bit of DIY'ing, and judging by the connections used I should be able to pipe them together even if I'm somehow not able to remove the T fitting.