Please someone view my log and help me

Dennisbuilt101

Sep 18, 2020

Can anyone on here take a second to peak at my 3rd gear pull data log. MHD stage 2+ tune, catless dp’s, exhaust, inlets, dci, vrsf charge pipe with tial bov on pump 93.... car felt GREAT when I first flashed it for like the first week or so. Now it feels horribly sluggish can anyone give me any tips by looking at my log and tell me what’s up. Still a fast car for sure. Just doesn’t feel like what it felt like when I first did the flash

Dennisbuilt101

Sep 18, 2020
My money goes on a leaking injector on bank1. AFR and STFT for bank 1 are quite unstable.
Thanks, I wanted to upgrade to all index 12 injectors but I don’t know how to code them. Nobody near me messes with BMW I’m kind of just winging it as I go lol. The car was bone stock when I bought it and oh what a nightmare it has been to get it to be where it’s at now. I was thinking either an injector, possible spark blow out because I haven’t done the NGK upgrade and lowered the gap to .020 I have them on the way to see if it helps, I also thought possible boost solenoid cuz it’s not holding boost. Constant anymore peaks at 16-18, then drops down to as low as 12 something immediately then builds back up and then slowly tapers off as the rpm’s climb

Slowagon54

Corporal
Aug 21, 2020
If you ask me it has to be your fuel setup. The AFR and STFT are wierd... Boost looks fine to me. Check what index your injectors are. Anyway you should upgrade to index 12. Every shop should be able to code injectors as they are out there for 15 years already.

Reactions: Dennisbuilt101

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
With the stock intercooler your IATs shoots up quickly. This will make your car a lot more sluggish as you do multiple WOT pulls AND as your ambient temperature increases. Winter will feel great / summer will suck. I highly recommend you install an aftermarket intercooler.

Dennisbuilt101

Sep 18, 2020
If you ask me it has to be your fuel setup. The AFR and STFT are wierd... Boost looks fine to me. Check what index your injectors are. Anyway you should upgrade to index 12. Every shop should be able to code injectors as they are out there for 15 years already.
I believe that you are correct. Was doing more pulls and logging and I got a cylinder 2 misfire and boost pressure low code. And then I turned it off and back on and boost was back and misfire was gone. Did the pull again and it went to cylinder 4. I’m just going to do exactly that. All new plugs. Coils and index 12 injectors. Do you know if an Autel/snap on scanner can code them? One of the fancy ones that can program keys and do tpms programming etc?

Slowagon54

Corporal
Aug 21, 2020
Coils, plugs and injectors with the latest index 12 are the first things you need to change. Get this parts up to date and your problems will be reduced to a minimum.

Jeffman is right, get a bigger intercooler today!