Oscillating boost under load

• Login or Register, members don't see Ads!
  • Tip: You can toggle the Dark Theme at the bottom of the page

Bmxr152

Lurker
Jul 13, 2019
Lake tahoe
So I went out on a limb and tried a tune from justin @ twisted tuning. So far the tunes he has sent both have a boost oscillation under load and a pulsing stft under very light throttle. His response time has been very slow and it has been over 7 days since I heard from him. Has anyone else experienced this boost oscillation? I am fbo with 15t turbos, mhd 95 v7 tune or mhd e40 tune does not do this.

2007BMW335i

Jun 27, 2019
I'm trying to make my own custom tune, the last one I tried had similar oscillations. Have you tried resetting MAF and Load adaptations?

m3wanab

Lurker
Jan 22, 2018
check boost solenoids...your experiencing throttle closure...i had the same issue for about a year till i just said screw it changed my boost solenoids and all is well...i knew i didnt have any boost leaks because i did all my hoses and everything when my motor was out...it was even driving jon russel insane

Bmxr152

Lurker
Jul 13, 2019
Lake tahoe
So the latest revision has fixed the oscillation. I have basically all new parts. boost solenoids, injectors, vacuum lines, turbos, plus other stuff that doesnt relate to boost.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.