O2 Readiness will Not Set

Veli

Feb 17, 2022
Hey everyone, I’m currently attempting to pass inspection on my single turbo N54 on IJE0S. My state allows one non ready status, however for some reason toggling the catless downpipe option to on in MHD prevents the O2 statuses from turning to ready. I read that it could be caused by the lambda oscillation fix that used to be an option and now is automatically enabled by the catless option. Can anyone provide some insight on what tables I need to touch in order to enable the O2s to hit ready while keeping the cat as not ready? I’m currently running the JB4 Single Turbo BEF.
Much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2023
JB4 should be at Map 0. Lambda oscillation fix turned off. And there is an option for "OEM downpipes"... I forget how it is worded. But it ensures the CEL isn't constantly being suppressed.

If this doesn't work flash back to stock.

carabuser

Lieutenant
Oct 2, 2019
UK
Ride
Z4 35i & 335i
If you have all 4 O2s in place then you should be able to pass just by disabling the lambda oscillation fix in MHD when you flash.

If you have moved to single bank and only have 2 O2 sensors then you need someone to force the monitors for you as it will never pass. That is a service I offer.

Veli

Feb 17, 2022
@carabuser lambda oscillation fix is no longer an option in MHD. It seems it’s automatically toggled on when selecting catless downpipes. I still have 4 sensors, so I manually toggled the catless codes to 00 in TunerPro, but left all others intact. Hoping this is enough to allow the O2s to set readiness

Veli

Feb 17, 2022
Little update, removed the DP fix, flashed the new map, reset both lambda adaptations and I get 2c2b and 2c7e codes. Why would that be?