NRW Carbon Infusion Services In Full Swing

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
www.nelsonracingwheel.com
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
Looks great! whats the going rate to just get the steering wheel piece done in normal CF with M logo on bottom?

With the M logo we have its more of a metal badge than a bubble poly badge like the OEM M logos, but it does look nice. Cost would be about $100 + Shipping in Twill or various fibers as you seek (+$).

I'm thinking a bronze carbon fiber wrapped interior with a gold leaf stripe on the wheel...

I have actually been interested in the gold leaf ive found, its rather inexpensive but the handling of such is extremely difficult. So a challenge absolutely.

NRW: Do you have somewhere where you detail your steering wheel options? I'm looking at getting mine done, all scuffed up.

www.NelsonRacingWheel.com - Add a wheel to cart to see the full options once added to cart.

Wow....I am in. Hey Neslon, did you receive my PM question a few days ago about the metal intake manifold?

Nope i did not however i do not spend alot of time on forums, mostly FB/IG and even then its incredibly time consuming. I have 48 unread on IG and 143 on FB today so im sitting down to catch up :)

Looks nice, but why is it listed as sold out on the website?

I purchased a complete cf set on ebay, im fairly sure the seller just sends it to you and it gets sent to me.

Nope that is not us but i do know who you might be thinking of. "Best Fiber Shop in the West" i think that listing said (searched it after you mentioned) - We include significantly more options and parts, use a high solid 2:1 Euro Clear and i have some ebay carbon trim in my office to repair due to fisheye that a client sent to us to redo proper. Not saying all the parts are bad but there should be full encapsulation of fiber. Seeing fisheye or solvent pop marks means there was air/contamination/curing issues which will lead to delaming of the part. Also the there is no UV clear on these parts so yellowing will occur quickly.

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
20180711_090219.jpg

We made some RTM BMW Roundels that are also available on the website. These are 100% Carbon and we are working on a inlay style that will allow for the BMW Roundel to come colored and be more prominent. These I really like since they are subtle details that always make builds pop imo.

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
That new fancy color shifting fiber that just came out had alot of great feedback, its blue with light but in darkness its no different than twill fiber. It is a real CF too not some coated fiberglass nonsense i keep seeing shops use.
20180712_151954.jpg
20180712_152825_HDR.jpg

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
These are just some recent projects we shipped out last week. We have been "Sold Out" Online as the FB/IG orders alone are literally nonstop. We have 4-8 sets of trim sent to us a week from various platforms since the customer feedback online has been so great. Our turn time has gone up a bit due to the orders however.