DIY No more DIY in Sacramento

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
Please - all of you that live in California. Stay there with your stupid ideals. Stop moving and intoxicating other places with stupid shit like this. Unfortunately they've already Californicated Colorado - a state I seriously considered moving to. Cripes what colosal assholes.

Filippo

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
Dude ... they were voted in by whom? Don't blame it on the lawmakers - that's kindergarten.
But at the end of the day people are not making laws and coming up with this nonsense its a select group of people. If people vote for this stupidity is another thing. Most of these liberal politicians get voted in on promises that they will give out lots of free programs , handouts, other things and then start going to work on the agenda pushed by corporations or whoever else . All I know is that the government is pushing for electric cars harder and harder every year.

Reactions: treff-7

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
Sorry don't buy it. So what you are telling me is that people keep voting for these people that make one set of claims, but then make another set of laws. And this happens over and over ... and the people just well ... they don't know better and just keep getting duped?

Nah dude ... these idiots have been moving into other states and bringing their stupid-ass ideas with them. Not the politicians, but the voters. And they go looking for the same dumb asses in their new states which will dry lube them again?

At the end of the day (as you said) .... and now I'll say ... it's the dumb asses picking these people. And then continuing the cancer when the move out to the next state.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Sorry don't buy it. So what you are telling me is that people keep voting for these people that make one set of claims, but then make another set of laws. And this happens over and over ... and the people just well ... they don't know better and just keep getting duped?

Nah dude ... these idiots have been moving into other states and bringing their stupid-ass ideas with them. Not the politicians, but the voters. And they go looking for the same dumb asses in their new states which will dry lube them again?

At the end of the day (as you said) .... and now I'll say ... it's the dumb asses picking these people. And then continuing the cancer when the move out to the next state.
Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: TheFixer

Milan

Sergeant
Dec 24, 2016
jebi se
Ride
your mom

I think the people who have spent a major amount of time in California are so brainwashed that they donā€™t even know what freedoms are anymore. So yes I do think itā€™s possible that they donā€™t know better and keep getting duped.

They are flooding Idaho in record numbers too and even though they pretend that they are ā€œconservativeā€ when they get here they vote for all the same problems that they left.

I agree with your earlier comment though, please stop fleeing California and just stay there.

Reactions: RuskiRacer

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
But but California is so progressive and modern! A bastion for liberals.

• Funny
Reactions: NoGuru

Milan

Sergeant
Dec 24, 2016
jebi se
Ride
your mom
No they will vote for the exact same policies that made them want to leave CA because they are idiots.

This, they will just recreate CA every place they go, it's already happening here. Even if you can get over the political side of things its hard to be happy about more traffic, increased property taxes, and just general congestion everywhere that didn't exist before.

• Agree
Reactions: Torgus

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
And they can stop you from working in a closed garage how?

Har har. They gonna make tools illegal?
It works like this - the pattern is well known. First step is they make the local sheriff no longer an elected position. Rather they have the sheriff report to an administrative employee of the city or county. Why? Well then the sheriff now is under control of the politicians, not directly to the people. This allows the politicians to decide what laws are enforced, not enforced, and even to some degree how and where.

So sure ... let a neighbor call and say you are working on a car in your garage, and the police show up to write you up or whatever.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Next it will be illegal to do your own in home repairs, banning working on your car is just the start. Leaking faucet? Sorry, must call a union plumber, oh and we will make him pull a permit to do the work so we get a cut. Good news home owners, we are doing this for the environment! Working on cars can mean dangerous chemicals! We are saving you from yourself!

and what do the voters do? They say, "Thank you, may I have another?"

Reactions: RuskiRacer