N54 Data Log Question

N54E92

Lurker
Aug 17, 2020
Hello everyone,
I’m new to spoolstreet, I’m currently replacing my lowpressure sensor right now but I did a log a day or two ago and was wondering if I could get some feedback on how things look?

I would also love any pointers as to what I should be watching for in my logs and measuring/looking at on the regular? Thanks in advanced!
DATA LOG BELOW

NoGuru

Captain
Jan 9, 2018
Just North of Detroit
Ride
BMW 335is
You should probably spec your car, what Mods are installed, what tune you are running.

Only thing I noticed was your IAT's climb pretty quickly. Stock FMIC or 5"?

N54E92

Lurker
Aug 17, 2020
You should probably spec your car, what Mods are installed, what tune you are running.

Absolutely, I apologize.
3” Catless DP’s
DCI
Charge pipe/BOV
NGK plugs gapped(they’re old and fouled in that log)
Eldor coils <9k
5” no name intercooler so definitely could not be the greatest for air flow, need to get a 7”

N54E92

Lurker
Aug 17, 2020

But everything else looked ok and within good spec? What are some key items to look at? I normally keep rail pressure, lpfp psi, IAT, boost and target boost, and occasionally I’ll swap out for all six timing corrections.

N54E92

Lurker
Aug 17, 2020
Thanks a lot, been a tremendous help! I think I’ll just flash a stage 2+ via MHD for now and work on replacing my lpfp.
Do you think my rail pressure/high side looks good? I’ve been told upgrading lpfp helps with rail/high side as well, true?

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Thanks a lot, been a tremendous help! I think I’ll just flash a stage 2+ via MHD for now and work on replacing my lpfp.
Do you think my rail pressure/high side looks good? I’ve been told upgrading lpfp helps with rail/high side as well, true?
True, until you push more boost / power, then the hpfp will tap out and you will need auxiliary fueling/ overdrive kits/port injection, etc