FS N54 cylinder head complete

mikeseli

Corporal
May 23, 2017
Ride
2009 BMW 335i
2009 N54 cyclinder head in very good condition removed from an engine that was well maintained. Asking $250 + shipping

mikeseli

Corporal
May 23, 2017
Ride
2009 BMW 335i
Complete with valves and valve springs.
If cams with bearing ledge are needed I have these but price will increase another $125.

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
how much do they charge đź‘€
Hahahaha .... pretty sure you can find that out on the web site. It's an N54, it's gonna hurt. Because porting ... then you know you'll want cams - I mean, why spend that kind of money and try to cheap it while the head is out. Also Tony has a new CNC valve machine - no more cutter angle BS, he cut profiles on the valves and seats. You'll want that. So you can see where the ho much do they charge thing goes. Good news is stock valves and springs are quite good unless you are looking to go stupid on power, in which case you're building a motor and valves and springs are roundoff error.

Consider this cheap head as like, the valet parking fee to a 3-star Michelin restaurant where you're taking your extended family for dinner.

Muuuuhahahahahahahaha

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
Hold on there buddy !
The destroyer should, at minimum somehow, inspect the injector bores. If OP did not use the proper tool and just pulled them by hand with a slight wiggle....well, there is a good chance the holes are fukked.
Yes , apparently the head is THAT weak on N54.
I did not believe this but another thread insists that this is common if proper tool is not used 🙄
Good news is, there is a patented tool to resolve any issues.
It just costs more than the head being sold.

• Funny
Reactions: Asmo