Motiv Boostbox

TweakDemon

Private
Feb 1, 2017
I have a new Motiv Boostbox available. Was installed on the car for about 2 weeks and removed for a different setup. Comes with everything you need. I can include a Mac 3 port solenoid upon request for an additional fee.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Running a Hallman controller now. Works better for my purposes and what I need to accomplish with tuning.

What specifically are those purposes the DME cannot help you accomplish? Just curious, not to derail.

TweakDemon

Private
Feb 1, 2017
What specifically are those purposes the DME cannot help you accomplish? Just curious, not to derail.

I like the idea of having full manual control over the boost and not leaving it up to the computer to manage everything. I wanna be more involved with how my car runs if that makes sense.

Sorry it took so long to respond. Went to the Airstrip Attack this weekend and had to get the car ready.

TweakDemon

Private
Feb 1, 2017
Zero wrong with it. Came off working as advertised when uninstalled. No cut wires, no damage, nothing crazy to speak of.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
You guys realize that PayPal is built into the system right. It's the blue link at the top of the page. He just needs to click thread tools-> manage sale and update the price. Make sure the email displayed is actually your PayPal email also.

jbgolf112

May 31, 2017
Ride
bmw 335i
You guys realize that PayPal is built into the system right. It's the blue link at the top of the page. He just needs to click thread tools-> manage sale and update the price. Make sure the email displayed is actually your PayPal email also.
just update the price!