N54 Mother F'ing Aholes again

TheFixer

Sergeant
Aug 16, 2020
Tennessee
Ride
2008 535i
My wife just pulled in the driveway with the car. First thing I notice is someone stole the N54 badges I had made. They also stole the rear trunk roundel and tried to steal my veteran license plate.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Sucks man. Where was she? Work, Mall, any place that might have security cameras?

I say replace them and get a 360 camera inside your car. Find out who did it and take your revenge as you see fit.

TheFixer

Sergeant
Aug 16, 2020
Tennessee
Ride
2008 535i
Sucks man. Where was she? Work, Mall, any place that might have security cameras?

I say replace them and get a 360 camera inside your car. Find out who did it and take your revenge as you see fit.
Her physical therapy this time. They don't have any external cameras.

The last place where the gas cap was stolen had cameras, but you couldn't make anything out. Pretty annoying because camera technology has come a long way.

Yeah, I'm thinking I will get one of those 360 degree cameras now.

Pretty sure it's kids that are bored and trophy hunting. When I was 12 a bunch of us stole hubcaps one day out of boredom. Thankfully we got caught. As punishment the cop that caught us made us wash and wax 30 some police vehicles.

langsbr

Captain
Apr 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i 6MT e90
You're not in ATL are you? Things have been crazy there recently - wheels getting stolen left and right, windows broken in broad daylight, it's getting really bad there.

TheFixer

Sergeant
Aug 16, 2020
Tennessee
Ride
2008 535i
You're not in ATL are you? Things have been crazy there recently - wheels getting stolen left and right, windows broken in broad daylight, it's getting really bad there.
Nope. I'm in Ooltewah in the country. We go to ATL every now and then. Aquarium and zoo. We take the mini van there. I wish someone would steal that. I hate it.

• Funny
Reactions: RuskiRacer

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
Haha. Similar thing happened to me a few years ago.

Someone stole from my BBS rims, the dust caps which were metal BBS branded.

Annoying. Probably was kids to put on their bike