MHD teases N54 Antilag with the stock DME

Jern54

Sergeant
Oct 18, 2019
Netherlands
Ride
E91 N54 335i
Strange, I have no issues on single bank fueling.
What O2 sensors did you used and placed where?
Just to rule out any mistakes

trb1

Lurker
Feb 19, 2022
Strange, I have no issues on single bank fueling.
What O2 sensors did you used and placed where?
Just to rule out any mistakes

OE Bosch. Welded an o2 bung into the dp. Rear o2 is in the doc race location. Ordered a new rear o2 to see.

Reactions: boosted.n54

boosted.n54

Lurker
Oct 28, 2019
Ride
2008 BMW 335xi
OE Bosch. Welded an o2 bung into the dp. Rear o2 is in the doc race location. Ordered a new rear o2 to see.
So I went ahead and replaced both my o2 sensors with new ones and I am still getting the same code. I am at the point where I am starting to maybe think it might be a bad DME or maybe some wiring is shot I have no clue at this point.

alpherd

Lurker
Jun 25, 2022
So I went ahead and replaced both my o2 sensors with new ones and I am still getting the same code. I am at the point where I am starting to maybe think it might be a bad DME or maybe some wiring is shot I have no clue at this point.
Did you ever get this issue resolved? I replaced both my 02 and I am still getting the same codes as you.

alpherd

Lurker
Jun 25, 2022
66EEABFF-8382-48D1-B21A-BCCD136A3535.png

brandnewish

Feb 28, 2018
Ride
1972 Radio Flyer 90
You may have resolved this by now, but maybe this will help anyone else who comes across this issue when swapping to single bank o2.

If you were previously using ADV sensors, do not forget to reinsert pin #5 into the O2 harness. That pin should have previously been removed and tucked away to properly run the ADVs.

This was something I overlooked when initially swapping to single bank.

Reactions: boosted.n54

alpherd

Lurker
Jun 25, 2022
You may have resolved this by now, but maybe this will help anyone else who comes across this issue when swapping to single bank o2.

If you were previously using ADV sensors, do not forget to reinsert pin #5 into the O2 harness. That pin should have previously been removed and tucked away to properly run the ADVs.

This was something I overlooked when initially swapping to single bank.
I replaced both my sensors and no codes. Im blowing through 02s faster than I can replace them. I may give ADVs a try.

Kynetic335boost

Sep 10, 2020
Pittsburgh PA
Ride
07 335i E90 6 spd
You can see the patch notes in the app, open the side menu and hit "What's New". 3-port and single bank instructions are shown after you select the respective flash option
If you activate the single bank o2 and 3 port mac in the tune with the new xdfs we have do you still need to activate it on MHD? and is setting it to 1 activating it?

TOR COILS

Private
Jul 3, 2019
Ride
n55
It will work properly and work with the DCT. RK Tunes S55 w/ DCT set the 1/4mi record using basically the same code / implementation as I have ported to N54
Hello, Jack. How does my z4 dct trigger anti lag when it is still? I have tried many times, but it doesn't seem to establish a boost. But when I move the vehicle and roll, anti lag can establish a boost normally. I'm a single turbo. I want to get a faster launch. Can anti lag work with the launch? DCT N54. Thank