MHD OBD WiFi Adapter with Burger Motorsports (Black and Orange)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
To enter the contest, simply leave a comment below and a random user will be drawn!

Dump the cables and switch to the MHD Wireless adapter!

In conjunction with Burger Motorsports and MHD, SpoolStreet is giving away ONE MHD Wireless Orange or Black OBD adapter. Thanks to @Terry@BMS @Payam@BMS@Martial@MHD

(The black adapter is faster but only compatible with the F and G chassis vehicles in addition to the A90/J29 Supra)

Features & Benefits
• Compatible with MHD Flashing Platform
• Load both JB4 based flash maps and flash only maps
• Faster flash times compared to wired OBDII cable
• Uses Wifi for a reliable connection

The new MHD Wireless OBDII WiFi Flash Adapter allows you to reliably load flash maps to your BMW including JB4 back end flash maps faster and easier than ever before. Just pair with your Android phone and plug it in to the OBDII port when you want to flash or use any MHD features. The orange adapter is compatible with E and F chassis BMW. The black adapter is compatible with F and G chassis BMW and has optimized logic for the fastest possible flash times. As noted F chassis BMW can use either adapter but the black adapter has faster flash times.

If you can't wait or don't win you can head over to the Burger Tuning website to pick one up (They are currently back ordered):

Panzerfaust

Lieutenant
Jul 3, 2018
Chicago
Ride
E92 335i
You mean I wont have to have a 1980s-looking cable loop de looped around my steering wheel and loosely dangling from my $900 handheld supercomputer in order to completely reprogram my $60k MSRP high tech 700+hp German car anymore??

Count me in!

Reactions: Tsmith88

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
I'm out. Aside from being on staff, take my money please. I don't need to win something I'd pay for in a moment's notice! Nice to see this sucker is finally about to hit the market!

Filippo

Status
Not open for further replies.